Credit Counseling Help is here at Omni!
The purpose of improving your credit score is to be approved for better interest rates on loans, credit cards or other financial items and be able to get the better companies to provide you with credit in the following industries:
· Home buying
· Renting housing
· Credit cards-VISA, Master Card, Discover,
· Department Stores Wal-Mart, Dillard’s, Sears, Target
Here is an example of how the credit industry judges your score:
| Credit Degree|| Credit Score|
| Excellent|| 750-800+|
| Good|| 660-749|
| Fair|| 620-659|
| Poor|| 340-619|
An example, to be approved for a FHA loan you must have a minimum score of 620. If you do not have a score above this figure you cannot get a home loan at this time. Of course there are other factors that you must meet like:
· Have income to meet the price of the mortgage you must pay-say Family income of $3000 per month to have a $1000 total payment (PITI)
· Plus other requirements in which we can discuss with you.
If you have a score above 620 call Omni REALTORS at 901-372-5513 and speak to one of our agents;
· Albert lee
· Candice Wiseman
· Henry Booth III
· Glen Booth
Our Affiliate Brokers can guide you through the maze of home buying, getting a loan, and helping with financial advice!
The next step for those wanting to own a home sometime in the future is to work with our professional agents at Omni and Memphis Consumer Credit or United Housing to help you improve your credit.
Here are the steps we recommend:
· Fill out the Credit Counseling Application
· We will review and call to set up an appointment in our office or send the application to our credit counseling contacts.
· We will advise you during the process and make sure you understand all the details.
· If you are renting we will guide you through the credit counseling process during your rental period.
· At close to the expiration of your lease we will help you find a home and help you find a loan and guide you through the up front money phase of purchasing your home.
Call the above agents if you have questions but the easiest and fastest way to get started is to fill out the Credit Counseling Application, and we will contact you.
We recommend that you start immediately!